Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Projects

No, I'm not prego. Even though I am running out of excuses. Lol.
But my friend IS prego! And I have been asked by one of her family members to make the cutest baby items this summer. I'm so excited! I came home yesterday to a Pampers box with my name on it. (Is there something I don't know?!?) Then I realized it was the baby projects I get to sew this summer. My friend's Mother in Law sent me a box of fabrics, patterns, threads, and ALL the notions. How cool! I can't wait to show you my progress on them! One of the patterns include a shopping cart liner made by Simplicity.
Along with the baby projects, I have a long list of home and dress projects to keep you all posted on. Now that the weddings have subsided, I can direct my attention to you. :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment