Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dog Sweaters


I know. This blog is quickly becoming a dog clothing blog. I'm just so excited about our new puppy! As I was surfing http://www.marthastewart.com/, I came across some pictures of Martha's two Frenchies, Francesca and Sharkey, in some very preppy sweaters. As I continue to browse, I noticed that some commentors also noticed them. Lucky for me, they included info on where to find the knitting patterns for these gorgeous sweaters. And, lucky for you, I have included that info here, from the Lionbrand yarn website.
I love that Martha chose yarn colors that matched the dogs' coats. I think it makes them look very classy. I may try to make one just like Sharkey's since George is also a cream frenchie. I would also love to make him another in teal. Can't wait! I'll let you all know how it works out!







No comments:

Post a Comment