Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bloggers here I come!




Welcome to the site, friends! I'm very new to this sort of thing but decided since I sit in front of my boxoffice computer all day (job #1), why shouldn't I be blogging about the various things I do? For those of you that know me, I have a LOT of hobbies that come in handy throughout my life. Lucky for you, they often benefit my friends' lives as well. Which is why I've decided to blog about my little alteration business (job #2).



For the past 5-6 years I have been working with an accomplished wedding planner as an associate wedding planner (job #3). Thanks to her, I have a following of ladies who come to me for bride/bridesmaid/MOB dress alterations. For those ladies and all my future followers, I have created this blog as a source of information on alterations in general, as well as tips on wedding and even costume attire.



I include costume attire because my career is centered around theatre. Not only am I a boxoffice manager, I am a professional theatre artist (job #4). My degree is in technical theatre, and I take pride in designing sets, although I am also found building props and costumes.



Finally, this brings me to my most recent and final job (job #5), a designer for the up-and-coming event design company....GrayPhoenix Designs. Stay tuned for more info.






And of course, I have a few other roles in life...wife to my very patient husband, Dimi and soon to be puppy mother to our little George W.

No comments:

Post a Comment